Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole. Creamy, cheesy, and loaded with comforting flavors, this chicken noodle casserole is a great hearty meal your family will love! This chicken noodle casserole is so hearty and perfect for a family meal! This post was brought to you by the makers of French's®.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole
- You need 4 of skinless boneless thighs, or whatever you have, cubed small.
- Prepare 1/2 of large onion diced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of Garlic minced.
- You need of I can whole kernel corn drained.
- You need 1 of corn can full of Frozen peas.
- Prepare 16 oz of jar ragu double cheddar sauce + 3/4 ragu jar of half and half. You can use milk, broth, or water. Whatever you have.
- It’s 4-6 oz of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of wide egg noodles, uncooked.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of cooked bacon crumbled small.
- It’s of Panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Grated Parm.
- You need of Chopped green onions.
- Prepare of Salt pepper onion and garlic powders.
- Prepare of Southern poultry seasoning (see picture).
- You need of Olive oil for browning chicken onions and garlic.
Cheesy Chicken Soup Casserole ~ think chicken soup that you can eat with a fork! If your family is anything like mine, they. Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole. << All blog articles. This casserole is filled with meat, noodles, and a variety of veggies!
Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray casserole with nonstick spray..
- In a skillet, brown seasoned onions, garlic and chicken with the seasonings. While that’s happening, in a big bowl, add corn, peas, dry noodles, jar of sauce and sour cream and toss to coat. I season this too..
- When the chicken, onions and garlic are browned, add the liquid to the ragu jar, cover it and shake then pour into the chicken to deglaze the skillet. Turn off heat, stir, and pour into your big bowl and combine..
- Pour the whole mix into your pan or dish and cover with foil. If you need any more liquid at this point splash it over the top but it’s not a soupy consistency. Bake for 30-40 then pull it out and uncover..
- Sprinkle the entire top with panko bread crumbs then sprinkle with parm. I season the top a little then add the bacon bits. I used bacon we had the other day already cooked. Turn the oven to 400..
- Bake uncovered for about 15 mins more for the bacon to crisp. Sprinkle green onion over when it comes out and enjoy. Doesn’t really need to sit..
Reviews for: Photos of Chicken Noodle Casserole I. Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole – creamy pasta with chicken and a crunchy topping! This is an easy weeknight meal the whole family will love! I've always said that the way to make a dinner that my family will love is to take chicken, pasta, cream of whatever soup, and cheese. This Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole is a comforting and delicious dish full of chicken, noodles and lots cheese!