Katie Lee's Barbecue Ribs (Spicy Version). Remove the ribs from the pan and place them on a platter. Pour the liquid from the pan into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Lower the heat to a simmer and cook until reduced by half.
Ingredients of Katie Lee's Barbecue Ribs (Spicy Version)
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 4 tablespoons of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of koshere salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of freshly ground pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 4 racks of baby back ribs.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 cup of barbecue sauce.
In this video, you'll see how to make spicy and sweet pork spareribs. A little rum adds a surprising depth of flavor to the sauce. Watch the video, then get SEEsign's top-rated recipe for Barbecue Ribs. These baked ribs are so easy — all you need is time.
Katie Lee's Barbecue Ribs (Spicy Version) instructions
- Combine the brown sugar, chilli powder, salt, 1 black pepper, the oregano, cayenne, garlic powder and onion powder in a small bowl and rub the mixture on both sides of the ribs. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or overnight..
- Preheat oven to 121°C.
- In a roasting pan, combine stock and vinegar. Add ribs. Cover pan tightly with foil. Bake 2 hours. Transfer ribs from pan to a platter. Pour liquid from pan into a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes or until reduced by half. In a large bowl, combine reduced liquid and barbecue sauce.
- Pre-heat grill to medium-high.
- Grill ribs 5 minutes on each side or until browned and slightly charred. Add ribs to bowl with barbecue sauce mixture; toss to coat. Serve hot..
We bake the ribs before adding any sauce, then when they are baked, we brush on our favorite barbecue sauce. You can use any barbecue sauce you like, but for us, we like to cook up our quick sweet and spicy sauce — it only takes a few minutes. Enjoy these grilled pork loin back ribs brushed with spicy barbecue sauce – a wonderful dinner! I don't make ribs very often, because when I eat ribs I feel like a cavewoman. Instant Pot Watermelon Baby Back Ribs are tender and juicy Ribs with a Sticky Sweet and Spicy Barbecue Sauce, made from Watermelon Rind.