Chicken salad 雞沙拉. A classic salad for the US and I deem it appropriate for summer, Caesar Salad is quite easy. It's simple, but with lots of flavor. I make it all the time when it's too hot to cook.
Ingredients of Chicken salad 雞沙拉
- Prepare 30 g of chicken breast shredded (cooked)，30克雞胸播絲, 己煮過的雞胸肉喔！.
- You need Half of tomato, 半個蕃茄.
- You need 50 g of lettuce，50克的西洋菜.
- Prepare 5 g of bean sprouts, 5克的豆芽菜.
- You need 5 g of radish sprouts, 5克的白蘿蔔豆芽.
- Prepare 1 of Pepperoncini, I 個黃色小辣椒.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white pepper, 1/2 匙白胡椒.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 一大匙的橄欖油.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt, 半小匙的鹽.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon juice，1小匙的檸檬汁.
Everyone likes chicken salad different ways: ground up But for chicken salad, I've found that chicken skin isn't the most palatable thing on earth. So just feed it to your Basset Hound and he'll be your friend for life. Chicken salad is any salad with chicken as a main ingredient. Other common ingredients may include mayonnaise, hard-boiled egg, celery, onion, pepper, pickles (or pickle relish) and a variety of mustards.
Chicken salad 雞沙拉 instructions
- Put all the ingredients into the plate and mix it up，Easy to make.把以上的材料放在一起攪拌，放在一個盤即完成。簡單又很容易做，.
In the United States, "chicken salad" refers to either any salad with chicken. Spread Joy, Enrich Lives, Serve Others www.chickensaladchick.com. An easy Chicken Salad recipe from Food Network Kitchen starts with poaching your chicken breasts in an herb-infused broth to keep them extra moist. A wide variety of chicken salad options are available to you, such as material, feature, and quantity. An easy, throw together salad that uses up leftover roast chicken.