Chorizo Hash with Poached Eggs. Bring edge of cup level with surface of water, gently sliding egg into water. Add the sliced cooked potatoes and the spring onion and cook gently, stirring occasionally, for five minutes. To serve, place the chorizo and potato hash onto a serving plate and top with a poached egg.
Ingredients of Chorizo Hash with Poached Eggs
- It’s 3 of chorizo sausages,quatered lengthwise,thickly sliced.
- You need 2 large of potatoes,peeled,cut into 2cm pieces.
- You need 1 medium of red onion,coarsely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable or olive oil.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 200 grams of cup mushrooms, quartered.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coarsley chopped flat leaf parsley.
- It’s 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
- It’s 4 of eggs at room temp.
- It’s 1 of lemon wedges and crusty bread,to serve.
Depending on your egg poaching skills, this all comes together quickly. If you need help on that front, check out this guide published on this site a While the eggs are cooking, divide the kale and chorizo mixture between two plates. Brussels Sprouts Hash With Fried Sage and Soft Cooked Eggs. A hearty, filling sweet potato hash with red onion, spicy chorizo sausage, black beans, fresh kale and Ro*Tel Chipotle Diced Tomatoes & Chiles and topped with poached eggs.
Chorizo Hash with Poached Eggs step by step
- Preheat oven to 220°F./ 200°F fan forced.
- Combine chorizo, potato and onion in a roasting pan.
- Drizzle oil over potato mixture, add garlic , season with salt. Toss to coat. Bake for 20 minutes , stirring halfway through cooking..
- Add mushrooms to roasting pan, stir to combine. Bake for 8 – 10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Remove from oven. Stir in parsley..
- Meanwhile , half fill a medium sized saucepan with water. Add vinegar , bring to boil..
- For each egg , crack an egg into cup. Gently stir the boiling water to make a whirlpool. Carefully pour egg into whirlpool , poach for 1-2 min for a soft egg..
- Using a slotted spoon , transfer eggs to a plate , cover and keep warm..
- Spoon potato mixture into shallow serving bowls, top with egg, sprinkle with pepper, serve with lemon wedges and bread.
Divide the chorizo hash between two plates. Top each one with two poached eggs and the smoked salmon. Garnish with the remaining parsley and serve straight away. Serve up brunch with a bang – this pan-fried potato hash with Spanish sausage and earthy greens will start the day on the Heat the oil in a medium frying pan, and add the chorizo and onion. Keto Breakfast Hash with Chorizo and Eggs looks like a standard hash, but is chock full of nutritious vegetables as well as flavor!