Garlic Pork Salad/Rice Bowl. Mexican Pork & Rice Bowl Small Town Woman. Lemon Garlic Pork and Broccoli Rice Bowl Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks. For salad, toss all salad ingredients together in large bowl.
Ingredients of Garlic Pork Salad/Rice Bowl
- Prepare of Meat.
- It’s 3/4 pound of boneless pork.
- It’s 7-9 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of Tbl. Acid.
- Prepare 1 of Tbl. Hot sauce (optional or to taste).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of Main.
- Prepare 1 of lettuce leaves, fresh.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, medium.
- You need 4-6 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of assorted veggies.
- Prepare 1 of rice, cooked.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 4 Tbs. of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbs. of Sesame oil.
- It’s 2 Tbs. of Vinegar (rice preferred).
- It’s 2 Tbs. of Broth or water.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of red pepper flakes or hot sauce to taste (optional).
What makes these bowls sing is the sauce. Instead of the brown sauce you'd expect with a takeout meal, these tender pieces of pork and garlicky broccoli are tossed with a. By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen. Whisk together fish sauce and cider vinegar and garlic.
Garlic Pork Salad/Rice Bowl step by step
- Cube pork to bite side pieces, place in a marinade container..
- Using a garlic press, knife, what have you, smash or press garlic into rough paste, add to meat..
- Add acid (I'm using lime juice here) vinegar, lemon, all acceptable..
- Add hot sauce if using.
- Add salt, mix well. Cover and set in refrigerator and marinate for 30 minutes or overnight..
- Heat a wok/stir fry/skillet on medium heat, add a little oil.
- Carefully dump marinated meat in when pan is hot.
- Clean and chop your garlic. If using onion, dice that also.
- When meat just turns from pink, add garlic and if using onions.
- I'm using green beans, celery and mushrooms, clean your veggies.
- Chop into whatever sized pieces you like.
- Add to meat when the meat is almost done.
- Add sauce ingredients to something you can mix it in.
- Mix sauce up well.
- Clean your lettuce.
- Tear lettuce into pieces, and the goal is to line a bowl with it leaving a slight hollow in the center.
- Add some cooked rice to the center hollow.
- Place some meat mixture on top.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, green onions diced or sliced..
- Let each person pour the amount of sauce they want on top.
Toss half of vinaigrette with rice noodles, shredded carrots, basil and mint. Add pork and stir-fry, while breaking it up with a wooden spoon until cooked through In a large bowl, combine the rice powder, baby greens, red pepper, cucumber, mint leaves, fresh coriander leaves, basil, and red onions. The slow-cooked pork, rice and mango are all infused with lime, giving the whole dish a fresh and addicting flavor. In slow cooker, mix pork, seasoning mix, onions, garlic and water. Can used as Rice Salad Bowl,Noodle Bowl and so on.