Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Egg & Vegetables. Today I am making a fried egg and cheese sandwich that is easy to make. I make these for breakfast, lunch or diner, especially on days when I don't want to. This sandwich recipe uses a few ingredients.
Ingredients of Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Egg & Vegetables
- Prepare of Hard Boiled Eggs.
- Prepare of Brown Bread.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare of Amul Cheese Cubes (Grated).
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Red Chilli Sauce.
- Prepare of Salad Seasoning (As required).
- It’s of Red Chilli Flakes.
- Prepare of Mexican Seasoning.
- It’s of Oregano.
- You need of Salt (As required).
- Prepare of small Onion (Chopped).
- It’s of small Tomato (Chopped).
- You need of Green Chillies (Chopped).
- Prepare of Green Bell Pepper (Cut into small pieces).
I only make it for him once a year, on Father's Day, which I'm sure you'll understand once you look at Butter one side of each piece of bread. Assemble the sandwich with the cheese, egg and bacon, buttered sides out. Place the sandwich on the hot. Try this easy Egg and Cheese Grilled Sandwich recipe with step by step instructions.
Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Egg & Vegetables instructions
- To make the egg cheese veg sandwich, first of all make the sandwich filling and set aside. For that, firstly, boil the eggs. De-shell them. Cut into small pieces and add it to a bowl. To it, add mayonnaise and salad seasoning..
- Then add red chilli flakes, mexican seasoning and oregano. Add red chilli sauce and mix well..
- Now add the chopped onions, tomatoes, green chillies and green bell pepper..
- Add grated cheese. Mix making sure everything is combined well and set aside..
- Take bread slices and cut out the edges. Apply softened butter on both sides of the bread. Place a good amount of the egg-cheese-veg filling and cover with another bread slice which is buttered on both sides..
- Pre-heat the griller. Place the prepared sandwiches on it and grill till golden colour..
- Cut the grilled sandwiches into two, diagonally and serve them immediately with ketchup or any sauce or chutney of your choice..
Don't worry, as this easy egg and cheese grilled sandwich recipe with step by step instructions will help you every step of the way. Introducing the Grilled Cheese Eggsplosion, a hybrid sandwich consisting of a simple grilled cheese sandwich with two eggs-in-a-hole replacing plain How do you improve on egg-in-a-hole? Make it an egg-in-a-hole grilled cheese sandwich, and treat yourself to what is quite possibly the best breakfast. Deliciously stacked and wonderfully cheesy BLT With Egg Grilled Cheese Sandwich! To save the family from listening to my rant, I took the rest of those beautiful Sprinkles Easter Eggs and used them to make my Rustic Egg Salad, but I also added some to this insanely good grilled cheese sandwich.