Creamy Shrimp and Tomato Pasta.
Ingredients of Creamy Shrimp and Tomato Pasta
- It’s 8 of Frozen shrimp.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes.
- You need 1 slice of Bacon.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 150 grams of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 dash of White wine.
- Prepare 1 of Consommé cube.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of (Red chili pepper).
- Prepare 4 of (Green beans).
- You need 1/2 of (Onion).
Creamy Shrimp and Tomato Pasta instructions
- While the pasta is boiling, stir-fry the bacon. Add minced garlic and continue stir-frying in the bacon fat until fragrant. Optionally add minced onion..
- Add bite-sized tomatoes to the bacon and garlic mix. Cut the green beans in half and add if you have them. Add the defrosted shrimp..
- Steam the shrimp with white wine. When cooked through, add cheese, consommé, and heavy cream. Simmer until the sauce becomes thick..
- Mix the sauce with the freshly cooked pasta, sprinkle with plenty of coarsely ground salt and pepper, and serve!!!.