Pasta with Shrimp and Fresh Tomato Sauce.
Ingredients of Pasta with Shrimp and Fresh Tomato Sauce
- Prepare 1 lb of pasta linguini noodle , or other long.
- Prepare 1 of onion large , chopped.
- It’s 1 of tomato large , seeded and diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of basil fresh , rough chopped.
- Prepare 1 lb of shrimp , shelled and deveined.
- You need 2 tbsps of lemon juice.
- It’s 2/3 cup of pasta water reserved.
- It’s of parsley Fresh , for garnish.
Pasta with Shrimp and Fresh Tomato Sauce step by step
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain, making sure to reserve 2/3 cup of cooking water, and keep pasta warm in pot..
- In 12-in skillet, saute onion, until transparent and golden brown..
- Add shrimp. Cook, stirring frequently, until shrimp are opaque throughout (about 5 mins) and just starting to curl up..
- Mix lemon juice and reserved pasta water until blended. Add to skillet..
- Add tomatoes and basil to skillet, heat through..
- Add shrimp and vegetable mixture to pasta and toss..
- Serve immediately, garnished with fresh parsley..