Carrot cake (Brazilian stile). The Brazilian version of carrot cake is made as a sheet cake with plenty of grated carrots, and topped with a chocolate icing. A traditional favorite in my family, Brazilian carrot cake is very different from the American version. If you love the chunky and spiced American Carrot Cake, frosted with cream cheese, be aware that the Brazilian Carrot Cake is a completely different beast.
Ingredients of Carrot cake (Brazilian stile)
- You need of Cake.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 3 of carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of canola oil.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour our purpose.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
Bolo de cenoura, Brazilian carrot cake, is a super classic, traditional Brazilian cake recipe. How to make Brazilian Carrot Cake. Carrot cakes made with grated carrots and spices in the dough and then covered with cream cheese icing are well known all over the world. But the version that is part of my childhood memory is quite different.
Carrot cake (Brazilian stile) instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Stir together first 3 ingredients in the blender and blend..
- Place the carrots dough and the remaining ingredients in the mixer..
- Pour batter into prepared cake pan..
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until a wooden stick insert in center comes out clean..
- You can use a chocolate fudge as a topping for the cake..
Food Cakes Brazilian Carrot Cake Recipe Brazilian Recipes Mini Cakes Cupcake Cakes Cupcakes Cupcake Recipes Dessert Recipes Sheet Cake Recipes. Recipe: Bolo de Cenouro (Brazilian Carrot Cake). Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread and pumpkin pie. Now Brazilian carrot cake is a different story.