Carbonara with Rich Cheese.
Ingredients of Carbonara with Rich Cheese
- It’s 200 grams of Pasta.
- You need 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- It’s 6 slice of Bacon.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 8 of pieces Cheese.
- You need 2 of Whole egg.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
Carbonara with Rich Cheese instructions
- Add salt into plenty of boiling water, and cook the pasta. Please check the cooking time, because it varies depending on the pasta..
- Cut the cheese into 1 cm cubes..
- Cut the bacon into your desired width strips. Slice the onion thinly..
- Heat up a pan and add the butter. Stir-fry the onion & the bacon, then let cool in the pan..
- Pour the heavy cream into a large bowl, add salt, the cheese, eggs, black pepper, then mix well..
- Add the freshly cooked pasta and the cooled onion & bacon mixture to the bowl. Mix well with the ingredients in the bowl..
- Serve onto a plate and you're done! It would also be delicious with a soft-poached egg or egg yolk on top..