Carrot Cake. I've tried many carrot cakes, and this is my favorite recipe. Carrot Cake Recipe – How to Make Carrot Cake Carrot cake is cake that contains carrots mixed into the batter.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sifted flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2/3 cup of salad oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of crushed pineapple with juice.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded carrot.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 1 packages of Cream cheese frosting.
But honestly, carrot cake is such an incredible dessert and I think it should be enjoyed all year long. Whether you want a carrot cake that's dense, moist and full of spice and nuts, or you like Try Rachel Allen's easiest carrot cake loaf for afternoon tea, Dan Lepard's carrot cake cupcakes for Easter, or. Carrot cake muffins, carrot cake cookies, even carrot cake waffles will take the springy dessert to a new level. If you're looking to bake a classic carrot cake from scratch.
Carrot Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add ingredients and mix on medium.
- Fold in walnuts.
- Spray two 9" round cake pans with non stick spray.
- Divide mixture between both pans.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
- Let cakes cool; frost the top of one round, then place the other round on top and frost the top and sides.
- Sprinkle walnuts over top for garnish (optional).
Made this cake for my carrot cake loving boyfriend's birthday last year, and he said it was the best This is by far, the best carrot cake recipe I have ever used! The recipe is so light & moist – rather than. This carrot cake cake sets the standard for carrot cakes everywhere. It's deeply moist and filled with toasted pecans. Most of its flavor comes from brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and carrots.