Green moong congee (sweet version). Khatta Meetha Whole Green Moong Dal/Sweet & Sour Moong Dal By Bhanu patel. મગ નું રસાવાળું શાક બનાવવાની રીત / Green Moong Dal Nu Shak. In this recipe video I have shown process of how to make Green Moong ki Dal, it is also known as Green Moong ki sabzi. मुंग की दाल is very healthy option. Congee or conjee (/ˈkɒndʒi/) is a type of rice porridge or gruel.
Ingredients of Green moong congee (sweet version)
- It’s 200 gr of green moong.
- It’s 1 pcs of corn.
- Prepare 1 ltr of water.
- It’s 200 ml of milk/coconut milk.
- Prepare 100 gr of white sugar/palm sugar.
- Prepare of pandan leaves (if any).
Dried Oyster, Vegetable & Lean Pork Congee. Sweet Potato Congee is a Hokkien staple consisting of plain rice porridge and tender sweet potatoes. Usually eaten with side dishes and condiments. Spicy Fried Rice with dried shrimps, carrots, green beans, eggs, and homemade fried chili paste.… Congee – This cozy comfort food is perfect for chilly weather, cleaning out the fridge, or fighting a cold. (Gluten free, dairy free).
Green moong congee (sweet version) step by step
- Soak the green moong in enough water for 3-5 hours in room temperature or overnight in the fridge..
- Drain the moong and cook it in 1 liter water until soft / well cooked. add the pandan leaves if any..
- Boil corn separately until soft and deseed it..
- Strain the moong and mash it a little bit. Keep the water around 2 glass.
- In a pot, pour 2 glass moong water and add the 100 gr sugar. Dissolve the sugar..
- Add the mashed moong into the pot, add the milk and boiled corn..
- Cook it until it is thickened and adjust the taste. add pinch salt..
Congee is Chinese rice porridge, which can be served plain, sweet, or savory. Here are three ways to cook this classic dish. Congee is a hearty porridge made with rice and broth–a much overlooked soup, and a comfort food of a lot of Asian people. This recipe is flavorful, light, and goes down real easy when you are feeling a little out of the weather. We can make both Sweet and Savory version using Pahai Payaru (Green Moong Dal).