Thai Chicken Curry. Thai Food: Thai Recipes: Thai Cooking Recipe: How To Make Thai Green Chicken Curry. [Thai Food] Fermented Rice Flour Noodles with Chicken Curry (Kanom Jeen Gang Phed Gai). Learn how to make an authentic-tasting Thai curry with this step-by-step recipe. This Thai chicken curry is case in point.
Ingredients of Thai Chicken Curry
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 1 of med/large yellow onion, diced small.
- You need 1-1 1/2 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs diced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, finely minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh ginger, finely chopped (Or 2-3 tsp. Ground Ginger).
- It’s 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 2 cans (13 oz) of coconut milk (Unsweetened).
- You need 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- It’s 1-3 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- You need 1 tsp of salt, or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper, or to taste.
- Prepare 3 cups of fresh spinach leaves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cilantro, finely chopped for garnish.
This Thai Chicken Curry is made in the slow cooker to give it that slow-simmered depth of flavor and you'll love every last bite of it! It cooks for hours in a deliciously seasoned coconut broth along with. These Thai chicken curry recipes are fragrant, quick and easy that make a great alternative to a weekend take-away. You can go the distance and make your own Thai curry paste for maximum.
Thai Chicken Curry instructions
- To a large skillet, add the oil, onion, and sauté over medium-high heat until the onion begins to soften about 5 minutes; stir intermittently.
- Add the chicken and cook for about 5 minutes, or until chicken is done; flip and stir often to ensure even cooking.
- Add the garlic, ginger, coriander, and cook for about 1 minute, or until fragrant; stir frequently.
- Add the coconut milk, carrots, Thai curry paste, salt, pepper, and stir to combine. Reduce the heat to medium, and allow mixture to gently boil for about 5 minutes, or until liquid volume has reduced as much as desired and thickens slightly..
- Add the spinach, lime juice, and stir to combine. Cook until spinach has wilted and is tender, about 1-2 minutes. Add Cilantro or save for serving. Taste and add additional curry paste, salt, or pepper if needed..
- Serve alone or over rice..
Thai Gluten-Free Low Carb Chicken Thigh. This easy green curry is made with chicken, coconut milk, fresh herbs, and lime. You'll have a stunning dish to admire, smell, and taste! This Thai Red Chicken Curry is incredibly delicious, so easy to make with bite size chicken pieces, snow peas and simmered in a red curry and coconut milk sauce. How to Make Thai Chicken Curry.