Chicken stuffing casserole. Chicken Stuffing Casserole is a delicious, one-dish meal! Reviews for: Photos of Chicken and Stuffing Casserole. Chicken Stuffing Casserole is the best take on the classic.
Ingredients of Chicken stuffing casserole
- It’s 3 box of stovetop chicken stuffing.
- You need 5 large of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 2 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 medium of onion.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- It’s 2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
Stove Top Stuffing Chicken Casserole Foodista. Cornbread Stuffing Chicken Casserole Just a Pinch. Chicken stuffing casserole is an easy way to enjoy some of the most decadent flavors of the holiday season without having to rummage through your everyday chicken recipes. An addictive comfort food casserole recipe with Pepperidge Farm stuffing, sour cream and chicken.
Chicken stuffing casserole instructions
- Preheat you oven to 350°.
- Dice the onion small.
- Dice the raw chicken breasts into bite size pieces.
- Cook the diced chicken in a large frying pan using your favorite seasonings. I use salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Once the chicken is cooked place it your casserole dish.
- Take one of each of the cans of soup and mix it in with the cooked chicken in the casserole dish.
- Take the remaining two cans of soup and mix with the chicken broth in your frying pan, heat until it bubbles.
- Add your stovetop stuffing to the frying pan and mix well.
- Add diced onion and the can of drained corn to your stuffing mixture.
- Heat your stuffing mixture for about five minutes on medium heat.
- Place a thin layer of mozzarella on your chicken mixture.
- Soon the stuffing mixture on top off the cheese and chicken in the casserole dish and place in the oven.
- Cook casserole at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Turn your oven up to broil for about five minutes or until your stuffing starts to Brown and get crunchy.
- And a light sprinkling of cheese over the top and continue to broil for about two minutes or until your cheese browns.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy with your family and friends.
One of my VERY favorite recipes is Mama's Squash Casserole. The recipe starts by preparing the chicken and cutting it up into bite-sized pieces. Chicken Stuffing Casserole is everything we've dreamed for when it comes to easy, quick and hassle-free dinners. I love that this Easy Chicken and Stuffing Casserole is one of those meals that you can throw together in a pinch. I usually have all the ingredients on hand in my pantry and freezer because it's such a.