Indian Style Thai Curry Recipe. #poongodischannel #thaicurryrecipe #sidedish This is an easy Thai recipe for which you can raid your fridge and use all the vegetables in it! it's healthy. I love Thai green curry with some steamed rice and we have made the recipe from ingredients available in India. We present you the Vegetarian Thai Green Curry which is traditionally a non veg Thai curry.
Ingredients of Indian Style Thai Curry Recipe
- It’s 1 cup of Coconut Fine paste.
- Prepare 1 of Tomatos – medium sized.
- Prepare 1 of Onion – medium sized.
- Prepare 1 of Capsicum – medium sized.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sweet corn kernel.
- You need 4-5 of Baby corns.
- You need 100 gms of Paneer.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh cream.
- It’s 2 of Kashmiri Red chillies.
- It’s 2 of Red chillies.
- It’s 8-10 of Curry leaves.
- It’s 1 inch of Ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Jeera.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Dhaniya powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s as per taste of Salt.
Curry Recipes Fish Recipes Seafood Recipes Indian Food Recipes Asian Recipes Dinner Recipes Cooking Recipes Healthy Recipes Ethnic Recipes. Thai curry paste delivers a spicy kick-in-the-pants in this healthy peanut noodle recipe. If you haven't tried kohlrabi yet, here's your excuse to buy it. Frankly many of the supermarket-own or.
Indian Style Thai Curry Recipe step by step
- Cut all veggies and panner in cube shape..
- Fry vegetable and paneer so that they get crunchy..
- Take a pan add oil.
- Add jeera, rai,Curry leaves,ginger fry for 1 min..
- Add green chilli, red chilli, kashmiri red chilli fry for 1 min.
- Add dry masala.
- Add coconut paste & mix well..
- Add ½ cup water..
- Cover & cook 3 mins..
- Add vegetables & mix well..
- Cook 2 to 3 mins..
- Add paneer and fry 2 mins..
In this Thai green curry chicken recipe (แกงเขียวหวานไก่) you'll find step by step instructions about how to make authentic home style Thai green curry. We'll first pound the green curry paste by hand, clean and chop the chicken, and boil it with rich coconut cream. The result of making your own Thai green. This Thai panang curry recipe is SO easy to make at home and tastes better than take-out! This recipe is full of veggies and fresh flavor.