Turkey Thai curry sauce with Chilled Zobo. One-skillet ground turkey Thai yellow curry with rice. This quick and easy one-pot recipe makes a complete meal of lean protein and aromatic coconut milk sauce For me, the best way to enjoy curry is to have the rice soaking in the sauce for as long as possible for optimal flavor and creamy texture. Follow these simple instructions to make delicious and healthy Thai curry turkey for an easy dinner idea that's a twist on a popular dish.
Ingredients of Turkey Thai curry sauce with Chilled Zobo
- It’s 100 g of Carrots.
- Prepare 1 kg of Turkey.
- Prepare 100 g of Green peas.
- It’s 100 g of Fresh tomatoes.
- It’s 50 g of Fresh pepper.
- Prepare 2 of Red Onions balls.
- You need 250 g of Coconut milk.
- You need 4 of Stock cubes.
- It’s of Groundnut oil.
- You need 1 of Derica of Long grained White rice.
I decided that Kat's recipe will not go unused. While I did not have my noodles for an ultimate Thai Noodle Soup. I did however have everything I needed. Mix the turkey, zucchini, fish sauce, onion, garlic, red onion, coconut milk, and hot pepper flakes together in a bowl. (I found it easiest to use my hands.) In a separate dish, mix the ingredients for the sauce.
Turkey Thai curry sauce with Chilled Zobo step by step
- Season your Turkey with onions, curry,thyme,stock cube of choice. Then boil for 20 minutes. Keep checking till it's done..
- Slice your Veggies into desired shape you want. And set aside.
- Set your Wok pan on the burner. Pour in your groundnut oil,heat up for 2 minutes. Pour in your sliced onions. Then your Turkey (without the stock).Fry for 2 mins. Then add your fresh pepper, tomatoes next, then add your carrots and Green peas..
- Open your tin of Coconut milk. Pour it in (you can use only half). Then add your stock into it, Taste it and then add your stock cube to taste..
- Your Turkey Thai curry sauce is ready
. You can boil your rice while at it then use Parsley leaves for Garnishing while serving it. Grab a chilled bottle of Anniesquickmeal Zobo while at it. Cheers.
When all the meatballs are finished browning, place them all back into the pan and pour the. This Turkey Thai Curry is the perfect weeknight meal that is a delicious way for using up that leftover turkey. Rich Thai curry paste, red and green peppers, lemongrass paste, and leftover turkey come together for. Good way to use up Thanksgiving turkey, but hardly a curry. Double or triple spices and add chili garlic sauce to enhance flavor.