Stuffing Besan Bread Toast. Besan bread toast is a simple toast recipe made with gram flour, spices and other ingredients. Bread toast can be made in many ways, french toast, Spicy egg bread toast, capsicum. Besan toast or Besan Bread Toast is a flavorsome and scrumptious breakfast or snack dish that can be groomed in no time.
Ingredients of Stuffing Besan Bread Toast
- It’s of For stuffing.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 3 of boil potato.
- Prepare 1 tbs of chat masala.
- Prepare 1 tbs of sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 tbs of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of green chilli finally chopped.
- Prepare of Salt as taste.
- You need of Preparing the batter.
- Prepare of Salt as taste.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
- Prepare 10-12 of bread slice.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of ajwayan.
- It’s 1 cup of besan.
- Prepare 1/4 of rice flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
Dip each slice of bread both sides into this batter. Bread besan toast recipe with step by step photos – one of those quick and tasty breakfast recipes that can be made in a jiffy. All you need is besan/gram flour, the usual Indian spices-herbs and bread. I make these pretty often on days when a quick breakfast is the.
Stuffing Besan Bread Toast step by step
- First boil the potato. Now Take a tava, heat in medium flame. then put oil in tava, add sesam seeds, ginger- garlic paste and green chilli and chat masala..
- Now Grated the potato, put the potato in tava, add salt and mix well.the stuffing is ready.switch off the flame, Rest at 5 minutes..
- Now take another bowl add besan, rice flour ajwayan and salt..
- Add haldi powder and mixwell and Gradually add water and mix well.The batter must be of thick flowing consistency..
- Take a bread, put the potato stuffing spread all over it, now cut the 4 pieces shown in picture. NowPour some batter on a plate and spread slightly. Put a bread slice and gently press it. Take a little bit of batter on top and spread it until all sides covered..
- Heat a tawa with oil. Toast the besan coated bread over low flame. Flip it over gently. Sprinkle some oil on top and cook till both sides turn golden and crisp. Press in between.Follow the same process and fry the remaining bread slices..
- Finally, serve stuffing besan bread toast with tomato ketchup..
Besan bread toast or bread besan toast is a quick after school snack, evening snack to enjoy with tea, coffee. Full video recipe, step by step pictures to We make a lot of short cut sandwiches, toasts with leftovers at times too. Like chana masala sandwich, aloo paratha stuffing + cheese sandwich etc. Besan Toast is quick and easy snack made by shallow frying bread dipped in a spicy besan (chickpea flour) batter. Besan toast is a very popular snack and tastes quite similar to Bread Pakora.