Loaded Spinach Stuffing. Spinach, bacon, artichokes, AND cheese stuffed inside chicken? In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, spinach, artichokes, and ½ cup of mozzarella. This holiday season, try Emerl's baked Ooey Gooey Spinach and Artichoke Stuffing with your favorite entrée.
Ingredients of Loaded Spinach Stuffing
- It’s 1/2 of baguette; medium cubed.
- Prepare 4 C of beef stock.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic; smashed & peeled.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery; small dice.
- Prepare 1/2 of red bell pepper; medium dice.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion; medium dice.
- It’s 1 pinch of crushed pepper flakes.
- You need 1 pinch of kosher salt & black pepper.
When I served this dish to my significant other, I was expecting the same routine. Stuff shells with the spinach cheese mixture and place in the baking dish. Stuffed shells with meat: I kept this vegetarian however you can add in spicy sausage for a kick or shredded chicken for added. See more ideas about Getting things done, Spinach stuffed chicken, Fitness progress.
Loaded Spinach Stuffing instructions
- Heat beef stock, garlic, and pepper flakes in a small sauce pot. Reduce to 2 C. Discard garlic for another use..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine bread cubes, bell pepper, onions, and spinach. Add beef stock and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix to combine..
- Spread stuffing in an ungreased casserole dish. Cover. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes. Uncover. Bake an additional 20-25 minutes or until stuffing is no longer soggy..
- Variations; Roasted bell peppers, jalapeños, paprika, shallots, jalapeños, balsamic vinegar, red wine vinegar, red wine, bacon, pancetta, prosciutto, caramelized onions, sherry, sherry vinegar, port, mushrooms, vegetable stock, chicken stock, rosemary, thyme, basil, parsely, cilantro, scallions, leeks, ramps, cayenne, fresno chile, poblano, celery seed, worchestershire, fennel, gruyere, arugula, asiago, asparagus, pearl onions, beer, bourbon, curry powder, sourdough, foccacia, challah, garlic bread, butter.
Stuffed Chicken Breast With Spinach And Cream Cheese. These bacony, cheesy chicken breasts make an elegant main course. This rich and creamy spinach stuffing stays skinny thanks to fat-free cream cheese and Greek yogurt. Mixed with parmesan, spinach, garlic, and red pepper, this simple stuffing adds just enough flavor. Spinach, a super-cold-hardy leafy green, is a popular crop that can be planted in very early spring Spinach has similar growing conditions and requirements as lettuce, but it is more versatile in both its.