Panipuri Stuffing. #RagdaPaniPuri #WhitePeasPaniPuri #PaniPuriRecipe Hello In this Video I tried to show White Peas Stuffing Recipe for Pani Puri. When you are making panipuri, stuffing of its play important part in taste of panipuri. There are different types of stuffings in each states and cities of.
Ingredients of Panipuri Stuffing
- It’s 500 gm of Potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Boiled black gram (desi chana).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Panipuri masala.
- Prepare As needed of Chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 of green chilli.
Pani puri is a popular street food of India, where crisp fried dough balls (puri) are stuffed with potatoes, sprouts, spicy tangy water or. Pani Puri recipe or Golgappas Recipe – puffed puris stuffed with ragda, sometimes moong sprouts, sometimes boiled potatoes and sweet-spicy water. Pani Puri (Recipe for homemade puri, pani and stuffing). One of the most popular Indian street foods – Pani Puri is a fried crispy puri filled with lip-smacking potato masala and.
Panipuri Stuffing instructions
- Boil the Potatoes, deskinned it. Smash it..
- Add salt, boiled black gram..
- Mix it well. Add black salt, panipuri masala, chopped coriander. Put green chilli in Chilli cutter crush it in the stuffing..
- Mix it all well and serve with chopped onions, Puris, green mint chutney water, sweet dates water, boiled gram and panipuri masala..
Go on to discover millions of awesome videos and pictures in thousands of other. Pani Puri, The most desired Indian Street Food! I showed you how to make Puris for This recipe is of pani for pani puri and its stuffing. Pani puri is a very popular street. how to make pani puri recipe. making pani puri stuffing. boil the potatoes till they are cooked completely. peel them and then chop them. finely chop the onion if using it. The pani puri originated from the Mughal region of India, present day South Bihar It consists of a round, hollow puri shell filled with a spicy potato-based stuffing and dipped.