Harry Potter butter beer fudge Only 2 ingredients. This is the perfect time for a Harry Potter marathon! Next time you are having a Harry Potter movie marathon, book club meeting, or even a Halloween party, pull out all the stops Salty, butterscotchy, with a frothy top that makes it look rather beer-like, but taste more like a chilled latte, butterbeer is served up in two delicious varieties – regular or frozen. Butterbeer may be based on Buttered Beer, which was a real drink.
Ingredients of Harry Potter butter beer fudge Only 2 ingredients
- It’s 11 oz of butterscotch baking chips found in the baking aisle.
- It’s 16 oz of vanilla frosting.
The butterscotch syrup should still be runny and not taste too 'sweet' and this is how we want it, the added sugar from the ginger beer and cream soda will balance things out nicely. Are you a Harry Potter fan? This fudge has layers—two of them, to be precise—and while the butterscotch colored base (there to represent the actual beer) Asked what Butterbeer might taste like, before Universal even began working to create the stuff, J. Rowling was quoted as saying that.
Harry Potter butter beer fudge Only 2 ingredients instructions
- Line an 8×8 square pan with wax paper. Place the butterscotch chips in a glass bowl and melt in the microwave according to the package directions. Be sure not to overheat or the chocolate will seize. Heat up frosting in a separate bowl for 15 sec, and Fold in the vanilla frosting to the butterscotch. Pour into your prepared dish and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm..
- (I didn’t have a 8×8, I used the smallest pan I had, as you can see it worked out just fine.).
- Remove foil, parchment paper, wax paper before cutting..
- Cut into small squares. (this is very sweet.).
Madam Rosmerta made her butterbeer fudge recipe available to muggles and wizards alike. It should be noted that despite it's name, butterbeer has only a very slight alcohol content. It's been known to get house elves drunk, but only because their bodies are so. Harry Potter's butterbeer fudge is so amazing. It's like a combo of butter rum and butterscotch.