One pot rice cooker chicken biryani. Cook the perfect biryani in a rice cooker. chicken Biryani in Electric Rice Cooker Here is my recipe for a simple chicken biryani , that can be easily made at home, in a pressure cooker! Here comes the Lazy One pot Rice cooker chicken Biryani in Electric Rice Cooker.
Ingredients of One pot rice cooker chicken biryani
- It’s of Marinated chicken.
- Prepare 400 g of diced chicken thigh fillet.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1/3 cup of plain yoghurt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 3 of garlic clove minced.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of tumeric.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground cardamom.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ground corinader.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Cumin powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of Rice.
- Prepare 2 cups of basmati rice.
- You need 350 ml of water.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of oil.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Fried shallots.
- You need 1/4 cup of mint leaves, roughly chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh coriander, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of Star anise.
- It’s 3 of cloves.
- It’s 1 of bayleaf.
- It’s 2 of cardamom pods.
- You need of Garnish.
- You need 50 grams of ghee or unsalted butter, melted.
- You need of Chopped fresh mint and coriander.
- Prepare of Fried shallots.
Quick & easy one pot meal you can make even on. Classic chicken biryani and rice made using one pot! Show of hands: who here got snowed in over the weekend? We got some snow-slush here, but I'd be lying if I said I don't sometimes wish uuuge pots of chicken and rice would – POOF! – appear out of the ether and feed me for weeks on end.
One pot rice cooker chicken biryani step by step
- Combine the chicken and marinade ingredients together in a bowl, cover and rest for a few hours, preferably overnight.
- Rinse basmati rice 3 times and then soak for 15 minutes and drain water.
- Place the marinated chicken in the bottom of the rice cooker bowl ensuring it is evenly spread across the base.
- Top the chicken with the fresh mint, coriander, chilli, and fried shallots..
- Later on top with drained rice, water, oil, salt, Star anise, clove, bay leaf, cardamom pod..
- Set rice cooker to cook or white rice mode depending on your model. Should take 40 minutes..
- When the rice cooker is complete, open and remove the dried spices and add the garnish ingredients. Close the lid and let it steam further under the keep warm function for another 10 minutes..
- Fluff the top layer of rice and scoop to the very bottom to get a mix of rice and chicken. Serve hot with raita..
Instant Pot Chicken Biryani in the pressure cooker, makes quick work of a normally long process. Restaurant quality bryiani in less than an hour. When the pressure cook time is up, you will have perfectly layered Instant Pot Chicken Biryani. You can serve it as is or mix in the caramelized onions. Chicken biryani is a dish for celebration.