Ingredients of Bombay Biryani
- It’s 750 g of mutton,oil as needed.
- It’s 6 of big onion,4 big tomatoes.
- You need of Garam masala,biryani masala.
- Prepare of Ginger garlic n chilli paste.
- You need of Curd,fried potatoes.
- You need 4 cup of long basmati long rice or sella rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of mint leaves 1cup coriander leaves.
- It’s of Some fried onion n fried nuts for garnish.
step by step
- First make ginger garlic n chilli paste.i took 12 chillies 2 pod of garlic n 1 piece ginger.now for mutton to cook separately heat vessel n add 1 cup oil then add 1 onion n put 1 tsp of zeera/few black pepper,cloves,cardamom n bay leaves as pic(this u will add thrice in masala, mutton n rice) then add mutton with 2 tbsp salt,1 tomato 1tbsp chilli pwd,1 tbsp coriander pwd n 1 tbsp haldi pwd.now cook mutton till done..
- Now ur mutton is done.dont worry abt oil will use it for rice as its main ingredient. Now take another big vessel to make masala…now take 2 cup oil add 6 onion sliced with whole garam masala as above when brown add tomatoes again 1tbsn red chilli pwd 1tbsn turmeric n half cup curd.now mix on high flame.
- Now put the mutton wit 1 cup mint leaves n 1 cup coriander leaves now add 1 tbsp garam masala pwd n 1 tbsp biryani masala n fried potatoes mix well remove from heat.now remove oil in a cup n keep little with masala.this oil have to put on rice..
- Now our masala ready now boil rice 80%done.use ur finger tips n check.do not over cook.if u want u can use sella rice.now put whole garam masala again (above)little ghee n 3 tbsp salt or acc to ur taste.
- Now when rice done strain it now take big vessel 1st put mutton masala then put rice then put some drops of green colour red colour orange colour n oil we remove now cover it n put on high flame later put it on slow flame n let it be on slow cooking till 10 mins.then serve with salad garnish with brown onions, fried nuts.