Caprese salad with Indian flavour. A fresh caprese salad is the ultimate summer side dish! You just can't go wrong with fresh tomatoes, mozzarella and basil topped with balsamic. The fresh summer flavors shine through and taste absolutely delicious.
Ingredients of Caprese salad with Indian flavour
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh paneer.
- It’s 1 cup of red kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh basil and spinach.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrot.
- It’s 1 spoon of promgranate.
- You need 1 TSP of black pepper.
- It’s 1 TSP of black salt.
- It’s 1 TSP of olive oil.
But there are endless ways to put this amazing combination of flavors and textures to work, be it a Vietnamese noodle bowl to refreshing daiquiri. I love Caprese Salad so much it actually hurts. I love it as a main dish salad, I love it as a side dish with beef, I love it as an appetizer before a meal, I love it as a mid-afternoon snack. Caprese is truly a magical and perfect combination of flavors, textures, and freshness: ripe tomatoes, fresh mozzarella.
Caprese salad with Indian flavour instructions
- Take all veggie wash properly and cut according to Ur choices..
- Now cut panner in small cubes..
- Now arrange everything sequence wise..
- Dressing some olive oil and spread black pepper and salt..
- Enjoy ur healthy salad.
Arrange the salad on a serving platter or individual plates in an alternating pattern, with two to three slices of tomato for every piece of cheese. Guy grabs grub infused with international flavors from Thai sausage in Delaware and. This light, fresh salad is made with fresh mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, and fresh basil. It is the perfect quick and easy accompaniment to any summer meal. I served this salad in a small dessert dish with shredded romaine on the bottom and the Caprese Salad on top.