Chicken broccoli alfredo stuffed shells.
Ingredients of Chicken broccoli alfredo stuffed shells
- It’s 2 jars of alfredo sauce.
- It’s 2 cups of cooked chicken, shredded.
- You need 1 bag of broccoli steamed and chopped.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s 25 of jumbo pasta shells, cooked.
Chicken broccoli alfredo stuffed shells step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Boil water and cook 25 jumbo shells, strain and rinse with cold water. Keep in strainer, set aside..
- Cook and shred chicken. Steam broccoli bag in microwave and chop..
- Mix 1 jar of alfredo sauce, chicken, broccoli, and both cheeses. Stuff mixture into shells. Line caserole dish with 1/2 jar alfredo sauce. Line stuffed shells in dish, top with remaining alfredo sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes.