Nacho Stuffed Shells. TACO SHELLS: No longer worry about your taco falling over when you use Old El Paso Stand 'n Stuff taco shells. Expanding the flavored stand 'n stuff franchise in a new bold flavors! Learn how to make Nacho Stuffed Shells & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe.
Ingredients of Nacho Stuffed Shells
- Prepare 20 of jumbo shells.
- You need 15 oz of can tomato puree.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of fat free salsa.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of reduced sodium taco seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of reduced fat cream cheese spread.
- Prepare 16 oz of reduced fat refried beans.
- Prepare 4 oz of diced green chiles.
- You need 1/3 cup of reduced fat mexican shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ground turkey.
Homemade Bold Nacho Cheese Flat Bottom Tacos! Stuffed Nachos – Like a number of other food brands, Totino's is capitalizing on the millennial appreciation for nostalgia-inducing Totino's Stuffed Nachos are Making a Return to Store Shelves. Butternut Squash Stuffed Shells with Sage Browned ButterMel's Kitchen Cafe. Taco Stuffed Shells are an easy dinner of stuffed jumbo pasta shells with ground beef.
Nacho Stuffed Shells step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large bowl, stir together tomato puree, salsa and garlic powder. Spread 3/4 cup sauce mixture in bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan. Reserve remaining sauce..
- Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Rinse with cold water and drain..
- Cook turkey in a large skillet sprayed with cooking spray, over medium heat, breaking pieces up until turkey is no longer pink. Stir in taco seasoning, water and cream cheese, stirring until cream cheese is melted; simmer until thickened. Stir in refried beans and green chilies..
- Fill shells with bean mixture, using 2 tablespoons filling per shell. Place filled shells in prepared baking dish, top with remaining sauce..
- Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes; sprinkle with cheese and cilantro, if desired. Uncover and bake 5 to 10 more minutes..
With just the addition of taco seasoning, salsa and cheese your family will be asking for this dish to go in your. Cheesy Nachos Cooking Recipes Cheese Stuffed Shells Baked Dishes Baked Casserole Baked Dinner Baked Nachos Cooking Work Meals. Stuff the shells with the broccoli/cheese. Chicken stuffed shells make for a delicious baked pasta dish, and if you have all the ingredients at the ready, it's super simple Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells. Bonus: You can make them ahead of time.