Bacon Pineapple Onion Rings. If you love bacon, you will love this recipe! It's our Bacon Pineapple Cheese Onion Rings recipe! You've gotta try this Bacon Pineapple Cheese Onion Rings Recipe.
Ingredients of Bacon Pineapple Onion Rings
- You need 2 of lg onions.
- It’s 5 of mozzarella string cheeses.
- It’s 1 can of pineapple rings.
- It’s 1 pk of bacon 1 cup BBQ sauce.
Save your best four onions rings. Then open up the packet of bacon and take out one strip and start to wrap the bacon around the onion with the cheese and pineapple. Wrap each onion ring with bacon and secure with a skewer or toothpick. Stir together brown sugar and cayenne pepper Wrap doubled up rings with bacon, then set on baking sheet.
Bacon Pineapple Onion Rings instructions
- Cut onions into large rings.
- Cut string cheeses in half.
- Place cheese pieces inside onion rings around inner edge.
- Top with a pineapple ring.
- Carefully wrap around each one until they are completely covered. This is the most challenging part. Be patient
- Grill on med heat for 15-20 min brushing with BBQ sauce.
- Carefully turning, repeat this until bacon is crispy. Enjoy!!.
Cut five large rings from the onion. Then make the holes in the pineapple slices larger using a knife. Use the pineapple rings as stencils to cut the slices of cheese into rings. Pineapple, Parmesan & Proscuitto with Bacon Aioli. Wrap the ring groups with a strip of bacon, stretching to fit around the whole circumference and patting ends.