Chicken Biryani #instantpot. #chickenbiryani #kalyanibiryani #biryanirecipe chicken biryani, biryani recipe, chicken to make, chicken biryani recipe, best biryani recipe, restaurant style biryani, dhaba stlye chicken biryani. Chicken biryani recipe with video & step-by-step photos. Biryani is one of the most amazing royal delicacies introduced to Indians by the Mughals.
Ingredients of Chicken Biryani #instantpot
- It’s 2 tablespoon of ghee.
- It’s 1 of onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare of For chicken seasoning:.
- Prepare 500 grams of chicken drumstick bone in.
- It’s 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- It’s 1.5 teaspoons of ground coriander.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 0.5 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ginger powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s of For rice seasoning :.
- Prepare 2 cups (400 grams) of basmati rice.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- It’s 0.5 teaspoon of garam masala.
- It’s 1.25 teaspoon of salt.
Ready for the table in under an hour. This chicken biryani recipe has been one of the most requested reader recipes and I'm so excited to share it with you today. I had never made chicken biryani before I decided to share this recipe. Making a chicken biryani is a lengthy.
Chicken Biryani #instantpot step by step
- Marinate the chicken with the seasoning at least for 30 minutes..
- Wash and soak the rice for 30 minutes..
- Turn on the instant pot and push the "saute" button. Heat the ghee. Saute the onion and garlic until fragrant..
- Add the chicken and the marination. Mix them well. Close the lid and turn the valve to "sealing". Set to manual mode for 10 minutes. When it's done, do the quick release by turning the valve to "venting". Give the chicken a quick stir..
- Drain the rice and gently pour to cover the chicken..
- Mix the water with garam masala and salt. Pour gently around the rice. Close the lid and turn the valve to "sealing". Set to manual mode for 6 minutes. When it's done, do the quick release..
- Gently fluff and mix the rice with the chicken on the bottom of the pot. Serve..
Biryani is a classic Indian dish that is often served at weddings and celebrations. However, it is a common dish to occasionally be made at home for dinner. This chicken biryani recipe is easy and delicious. Find more dinner inspiration at BBC Good Food. Hyderabadi biryani: Maybe the most well known type of biryani.