shels stuffed shells. Jumbo pasta shells stuffed with ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan, smothered in a mushroom tomato sauce and baked. Easy, cheesy Stuffed Shells that can be assembled and in the oven in a matter of minutes. ↓↓↓↓↓CLICK FOR MORE↓↓↓↓↓ Full Printable Recipe. Stuffed shells are typically filled with ricotta and other delicious cheeses, but they can also be stuffed with veggies and meats.
Ingredients of shels stuffed shells
- You need 1 lb of sausage.
- Prepare 1 lb of hamburger.
- It’s 1 box of jumbo shells.
- It’s 4 cup of mozzarella shredded cheese.
- It’s 2 packages of spagetti sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of parmesian cheese.
- You need 2 dash of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 cup of italian bread crumbs.
Add the pasta shells and cook for half the cooking time on the package; make sure not to overcook. These stuffed shells are made with cooked pasta shells, a cheesy ricotta filling, a few Italian herbs, & marinara! Tips for making ahead AND freezing! Taco Stuffed Shells Recipe – BlogChef.
shels stuffed shells instructions
- preheat oven to 400.
- boil noodles for 9 minutes or till done.
- set noodles aside to cool.
- in a skillet mix your hamburger and sausage together and cook till done.
- drain any grease.
- add all ingredients together but save 1 jar of spaghetti sauce and one bag of mozzerella cheese.
- in a 9×13 baking pan pour spagetto sauce just enough to cover bottom then begin filling shells and placing in pan.
- once they are filled and In pan pour sauce over top and sprinkle wiyh the mozzarella cheese.
- cover and bake for 30 min.
Jump to Recipe·Print Recipe Here something interesting for you taco lovers. Instead of regular Italian stuffed shells last night I made Taco stuffed shells! Stuffed shells recipe with spinach and three kinds of cheese! Ricotta, parmesan, and mozzarella pair nicely with a homemade sausage marinara sauce. Looking for a cheesy stuffed shells recipe?