Shrimp luncheon dish. To make the prep even easier, check the grocery store for raw shrimp that are already peeled and deveined. And if you can't find raw, pre-prepped shrimp, don't discount frozen shrimp. They'll cook up tastier than the market's already-cooked shrimp.
Ingredients of Shrimp luncheon dish
- You need 1 can of shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated cheese.
- It’s 1/3 cup of fine bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 cup of peas (cooked).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cut carrots.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 11/2 cups of milk.
- You need of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Celery salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Paprika.
A low-in-fat Greek salad will do just the trick! Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta – The favorite bang bang shrimp is turned into the creamiest, easiest pasta dishes of all. It's time to up your game for your next shrimp dinner. I like to double the amount of crushed red chiles for an extra kick!
Shrimp luncheon dish step by step
- Mix all ingredients,place in well-greased baking dish and bake about an hour@350. Set baking dish in little hot water to cook..
Grate some Parmesan cheese on top before serving, if desired. And watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques. When you want to gather friends together, these luncheon recipes are a great fit. Try recipes for gelatin salads, petite appetizers and more. These luncheon recipes are just elegant enough to make the occasion special, but relaxed enough to keep it fun.