Nutty Granola Bars. Chewy, nutty, chocolaty, and packed with tasty energy, no one will ever know these bars are low-fat and healthy! They're very easy to make and you can pack in everyone's favorite nuts and fruits. Easy Homemade Recipe of Healthy Recipe of GRANOLA BARS.,protein bars., natural healthy bars.,energy booster bars.,no bake.
Ingredients of Nutty Granola Bars
- You need of almonds whole/chopped.
- Prepare of pumpkin seeds.
- It’s of sunflower/any other seeds.
- Prepare of white sesame seeds.
- You need of salted peanuts.
- Prepare of rolled oats.
- It’s of organic honey.
- You need of roughly chopped walnuts.
- You need of mili litre pure organic coconut oil.
- You need of dried cranberries.
- It’s of Salt to season.
- Prepare of vanilla essence.
Emeril's Nutty Granola Bars. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Nutty superfood granola bars. by nutritionalfoodie. Because, no, I don't want a candy bar in disguise. I made these no-bake nutty granola bars a few weekends ago when I was home, because like I've said before, my dad always loves when I make him snacks to take to work.
Nutty Granola Bars instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Place all the dry ingredients in a bowl and season with salt. Mix well.
- Add the honey, oil and vanilla in another bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and toss well.
- Line a baking paper on a square baking tin or a baking tray.
- Transfer the mix onto the tray and layer it well.
- Place the tray in the center of the oven and bake till you see the surface light brown.
- Take the tray off the oven and let cool for a while.
- Cut into pieces once done and store airtight.
- Best consumed within 2 months.
- Tip: the choice of nuts and seeds are completely upto to you. Honey can be replaced by agave syrup too.
- For more interesting and healthy recipes visit: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrRiXQZZrIUv4bE9gvy12aA.
Granola bars satisfy a sweet chewy or crunchy snack craving and quell snacktime hunger. Make my homemade No Bake Granola Bars recipe and you can make a variety of flavors including No-Bake Nut & Raisin Granola bars. Stir the nuts, coconuts and raisins into the granola mix coating. Keywords: breakfast, granola bars, no bake granola bar, no bake granola bars, Recipes, snacks. If you decide to give these granola bars a try, I hope you think they're as delicious as I do!