Ingredients of Potatoes
- You need 5 of potatoes
- It’s 1/2 of bl
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt
, 1 tsp black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cheese
IMO any meat can pair with sweet potatoes. It's all in the preparation, because some herbs/sauces are more savory than others. Nobody whines about pairing sweet peas or glazed carrots with beef, lamb, chicken, etc. And I think French Fried Sweet P.
with meat step by step
- Boiled the potatoes until be soft about 20 minutes..
- Mash the potatoes with a little butter and milk, add salt and black pepper to taste..
- Put the olive oil with a little rusk, then take a portion of the mashed potatoes and spread them on the roasting dish. After that, put the previously prepared minced meat and sprinkle it with cheese, then a second layer of mashed potatoes to spread on the meat and cheese..
- Then sprinkle the olive oil on the face with the rusk and enter the oven at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes until the face turns red..
We don't always give enough love to this humble ingredient because it can, after all, be used in just about any recipe! So give the potato the love it deserves and cook with it every day! Chefclub knows just how to put the amazing potatoes into the spotlight, so get cooking – you won't regret it! Mashed potato pancakes are a creative way to use leftover mashed potatoes! These are stuffed with a juicy meat filling.