One Pot Smoked Beef Sausage with Green Beans and Noodles. You can use any type of canned beans that you like best, or are most. Heat a little oil in the Instant Pot and cook the the beef on SAUTE, MEDIUM HEAT until it's nicely browned. Add the chopped onion, minced garlic, dried thyme, and dried oregano, and cook Add the petite diced tomatoes and juice and canned beef broth and let it start to heat while you prep the beans.
Ingredients of One Pot Smoked Beef Sausage with Green Beans and Noodles
- Prepare 2 packs (12 ounce) of smoked beef sausage, cut into coins.
- You need 1 tablespoon of margarine OR butter.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano leaves.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 ounce) of beef broth.
- It’s 2 cups of whole green beans (fresh or frozen).
- You need 1 package (12 ounce) of cooked and drained egg noodles.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
A flavourful one-pot vegan stroganoff dish with smoked tofu, sauteed mushrooms and green beans for some crisp vibrancy. One Pot Cheesy Pasta and Sausage – A creamy cheesy tomato basil sauce is cooked right into the linguine pasta in this amazing. Sautéed Green Beans and Sausage O Meu Tempero. Smoked Sausage with Potatoes and Green Beans easy weeknight recipes.
One Pot Smoked Beef Sausage with Green Beans and Noodles step by step
- In a large pot melt your margarine OR butter……..
- Take your cut up sausages and sauté for several minutes in pot with your margarine, sauté until lightly browned…….
- Add to sausages your sliced onion and green pepper, sauté until veggies are tender, then add in your minced garlic……
- Add in your black pepper and oregano leaves…..
- Next add in your diced tomatoes and beef broth, bring to a boil……
- Add in your whole green beans, heat for several minutes then remove pot from heat…….
- Add into beef sausage sauce your cooked egg noodles, mix well…..
- Top each serving with Parmesan cheese, serve and enjoy
How to Make Crock Pot Sausage, Green Beans and Potatoes. We have updated this post with with a cooking show video. We recommend serving this one pot meal with these desserts: Easy Crock Pot Peach Crumble. Slow Cooker Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake. Green beans, smoked sausage, and potatoes are cooked low and slow for a hearty dish that's Ground Beef Recipes.