No Bake Eclair Cake. All Reviews for No-Bake Chocolate Eclair Cake. No-Bake Chocolate Eclair Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. All Reviews for No-Bake Chocolate Eclair Cake.
Ingredients of No Bake Eclair Cake
- Prepare 1 tub of Cool Whip.
- It’s 2 of small packages instant vanilla pudding.
- Prepare 1 box of honey graham crackers (you probably won’t use the whole thing).
- Prepare 1 tub of chocolate frosting.
It really tastes like an eclair with the. No bake desserts are perfect for summertime, or anytime you want to whip up something sweet without pulling out all the stops. Most often, no bake means It's not exactly the same instant gratification as a microwave mug cake, but this chocolate eclair cake can be as much or as little work as you please. No-bake eclair cake made from scratch is using graham cracker cookies, simple homemade vanilla pastry cream and chocolate glaze.
No Bake Eclair Cake instructions
- Make the pudding in a large mixing bowl as per instructions on the package..
- Fold in the Cool Whip and blend together well..
- Place a layer of graham crackers on the bottom of a sheet cake pan. Spread the pudding mixture on top. Repeat the process, making layers, until all the ingredients are used or you run out of room..
- Melt down the frosting. To do this, place it in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 20 seconds at a time, checking and stirring each time..
- Once it is good and liquified, pour it evenly over the top of the cake..
- Refrigerate overnight for best results and enjoy!!.
If I can pick one no-bake recipe for the hot summer days, this no-bake eclair cake from scratch comes to the top. I've been making this no bake eclair cake since I was a kid! It's such an easy recipe, but it's always a big hit! Each food day, I made this same chocolate eclair cake. This No-Bake Eclair Cake is in the icebox cake category, though the name might be initially deceiving.