Vickys 'Any Way' Flapjacks, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys 'Any Way' Flapjacks, GF DF EF SF NF My kids love flapjacks and with this base recipe you can make them however you like. Vickys 'Any Way' Flapjacks, GF DF EF SF NF instructions. Put the butter, sugar and syrup in a saucepan and heat until the sugar is dissolved.
Ingredients of Vickys 'Any Way' Flapjacks, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 160 grams of sunflower spread/butter.
- You need 115 grams of soft brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of golden syrup or 3, depending on how gooey you like them.
- It’s 240 grams of gluten free porridge oats.
- You need 115 grams of extras you want to add eg. chopped nuts, seeds, dried fruits, chocolate chips etc.
We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Vickys French/Scottish Onion Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips Before you jump to Vickys French/Scottish Onion Soup, GF DF EF SF NF. Great recipe for Vickys Date & Raisin Squares, GF DF EF SF NF. I use them a lot to make vegan 'caramel' sweets for my son.
Vickys 'Any Way' Flapjacks, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and grease a shallow 7 x 11" tin.
- Put the butter, sugar and syrup in a saucepan and heat until the sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and add in the oats and extras of choice. (I added 50g finely chopped dates, 30g Enjoy Life free-from chocolate chips, 20g sunflower seeds and 15g dessicated coconut).
- Stir in well, the mixture will be very stiff. If it gets too stiff to stir, put it back on the heat to loosen it.
- Spoon into the greased tin and flatten down with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 20 minutes until lightly golden. It will still look soft but it will harden up as it cools down so don't be tempted to overbake.
- Slice into 11 x 1"wide by 3.5" long sized pieces but leave in the tin to cool.
- If you like, melt 100g safe chocolate and spoon or drizzle over the flapjacks in the tin when they've cooled 5 minutes, then place in the fridge for half an hour to set.
These taste like fruity flapjacks and if anyone wonders what UK digestive biscuits taste like, they taste like the cookie layer in these! EF SF NF – Vickys Vichyssoise, GF DF EF SF NF – Vickys Christmas Cranberry & Pistachio Shortbread Cookies, GF DF – Vickys Dairy-Free CONDENSED Cream of Chicken Soup GF DF EF SF NF – Vickys Asian Inspired Chicken Strips, GF DF EF SF NF – Vickys Chinese-Style Aromatic Duck. This is a sign of you body removing waste and toxins. Great recipe for Vickys Breakfast Baked Fruity Oats, GF DF EF SF NF. This is a great weekend recipe to throw in the oven then go back to bed for half an hour!