Healthy eggnog muffins. They're supremely moist and tender, with almost the same texture as cupcakes, and plenty of those cozy spices. These muffins are also quick and simple to make (no. These Healthy Egg Muffins are studded with spinach, cherry tomatoes, capsicum / bell peppers These egg muffins are intended to be healthy but I won't judge if you want to load them up with.
Ingredients of Healthy eggnog muffins
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of butter melted.
- Prepare 2 of egg whites.
- Prepare of Heaping 1/2 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of white vinegar.
- You need 2.5 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1.5 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 4-5 tbsp of munk fruit sweetener powder.
- Prepare 2 1/2 of AP cups flour.
- It’s 1 cup of almond milk eggnog.
- Prepare of Optional- 1-1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips (or sugar free).
I love that these healthy egg muffin cups can be made in advance. Egg muffins are perfect if you don't have time for a proper sit-down breakfast and make a protein-packed breakfast for on the go. Why we love healthy breakfast muffins These Healthy Egg Muffins are simple and delicious! Add cheese, meat and veggies or customize them with your favorite ingredients.
Healthy eggnog muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Melt the butter in the bowl then add wet ingredients. Mix well..
- Add flour and mix to combine. Grease 11-12 muffin tins and bake for 25 min..
This recipe is for healthy Egg Muffins aka Muffin Tin Eggs. These doughnut muffins are exactly what you want, and hope, them to be. They are muffins that have the remarkable texture and flavor of classic cake doughnuts, plus a generous glug of eggnog for good. Egg muffins are a healthy, easy, on-the-go breakfast. They're filling, low-carb, and perfect for meal prepping.