Baked Cauliflower Gratin with Curry-Flavoured Mayonnaise. Place the drained cauliflower on top and then spread the rest of the sauce evenly on top. For the curried mayonnaise, mix the mayonnaise and curry paste together in a small bowl until well combined. To serve, place a spoonful of the curried mayonnaise into the centre of each of four serving bowls.
Ingredients of Baked Cauliflower Gratin with Curry-Flavoured Mayonnaise
- Prepare 1 bunch of Cauliflower.
- It’s 1 of Potatoes.
- You need 1 bag of Wiener sausages.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Curry-flavoured mayonnaise sauce:.
- It’s 8 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 4 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Curry powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Grated cheese.
Enjoy as is or garnish with desired sauces and sides. We went for quinoa cooked with curry powder. Baked Parmesan Cauliflower Bites – A healthier version of an Italian flavored tater tot! Cauliflower and Broccoli Gratin with Blue Cheese.
Baked Cauliflower Gratin with Curry-Flavoured Mayonnaise step by step
- Separate the cauliflower into small pieces, and parboil. Diagonally cut the wiener sausages into half..
- Slice the potatoes into thick quarters. Place in a large heatproof dish, and microwave..
- Combine the sauce ingredients..
- Lay the cauliflower and wiener sausages in the Step 2 dish, sprinkle salt and pepper to taste..
- Drizzle in the sauce. Bake it in the preheated oven at 250°C (500°F) for 15-20 minutes until nicely browned..
The cheese we used for the sauce in this recipe was Gorgonzola, but Roquefort is also extremely good. Cauliflower Au Gratin is a cheese based traditional British dish. It can be eaten as a main course, for lunch or dinner, or as a side dish. Cauliflower Au Gratin consists of pieces of cauliflower lightly boiled and covered with a milk-based cheese sauce. If you like this recipe, please follow and subscribe.