Breakfast toast with poached egg and kiwi. Poached eggs are a beautiful thing. The whites are just firm enough on the outside to contain an oozy, golden yolk in a round little egg package. And they make for a delicious, healthy breakfast.
Ingredients of Breakfast toast with poached egg and kiwi
- It’s 4 slices of bread.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of salted butter.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Topping.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of kiwi (or other fruit).
- Prepare 400 ml of water.
You can never have too much creamy goodness. Kiwi Cream Cheese Toast is an unexpected combination of sweet kiwi, thick cream cheese, and toasted coconut finished off with a drizzle of honey – perfect for Be refreshed and energised with this poached egg breakfast with a salad of kiwifruit, cherry tomatoes, spinach and grilled halloumi cheese. Break both eggs onto a plate, being careful not to damage the yolks. Bring a pan of water to a rolling boil and To serve, place a bed of spinach on each slice of toast, pop the poached egg on top and sprinkle Slice the remaining strawberries and kiwi fruit and add to the juice.
Breakfast toast with poached egg and kiwi step by step
- Prepare the bread and kiwi first. Cut kiwi in small cubes..
- Beat 1 egg, add some salt and soak the bread into it..
- Warm the pan, add butter. Wait until melted, then fry the soaked bread in low heat until turns golden brown. Set aside..
- On the same pan, fry the kiwi for 1 mins. Pour kiwi on top of bread..
- Boil the water in a saucepan. Crack 2 eggs in different small bowls. After the water start boiling, carefully put the eggs into the water. Turn to low heat..
- Wait until 1-2 mins. If you like firm egg, you can add 1 mins more. Then turn off the heat..
- Slowly take the egg with spoon and put on top of breads..
Add lots of ice and serve. It's a simple healthy protein-packed breakfast, snack or even light meal! Serve the perfect poached egg from breakfast to supper, including eggs benedict and inventive variations on this classic dish. Jamie Cullum's brunch recipe is a moreish combination of creamy avocado, salty feta, a hint of chilli, topped off with a runny poached egg. Discover poached egg recipes to use on salads, soups, vegetables, and more at Bon Appétit.