Poached Eggs with Lemony Mayo Sauce. Kraft Mayo Comes In a Variety of Flavors to Take Your Midday Sandwich to the Next Level! Browse & Discover Thousands of Cooking Food & Wine Book Titles, for Less. Love poached eggs with Hollandaise sauce but do not have the time?
Ingredients of Poached Eggs with Lemony Mayo Sauce
- You need 2 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tsp of melted unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of water.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped scallions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of bacon bits (optional).
- You need of Ham and Biscuits (optional).
Poached Eggs with Lemony Mayo Sauce. Love poached eggs with Hollandaise sauce but do not have the time? The poached eggs can be easily done in the air fryer while the lemony mayo sauce is a quick, easy and healthier alternative to the traditional sauce. I like to serve poached eggs with an easy hollandaise style sauce made by stirring together mayonnaise, lemon juice, and a few dashes of hot sauce.
Poached Eggs with Lemony Mayo Sauce step by step
- Place the ramekins inside the fryer basket and pour 1/4 cup boiling water into the each ramekin. Crack an egg into each ramekin and air fry at 380F (190C) for about 5-6 minutes..
- Take a medium bowl to whisk the butter, mayonnaise, water, and cayenne pepper together..
- To assemble, place the biscuit on the bottom followed by ham, and poached egg. Spoon the sauce over the egg and sprinkle some bacon bits and green onion to serve..
Make the hollandaise sauce while the eggs cook. Whisk the lemon juice, egg yolks, sugar, salt, and black pepper together in a small bowl until smooth. Bring a pot of water to a gentle boil, then salt the water. Meanwhile, crack an egg (or two, or three!) into a small cup. With a spoon, begin stirring the boiling water in a large, circular motion.