Loaded baked cauliflower. This Loaded Cauliflower Bake combines the creamy, cheesiness of a classic macaroni and cheese and the amazing fix-ins (hint BACON) from a twice baked potato, into one incredible casserole. Loaded Baked Cauliflower ~ Alternative to a loaded baked potato. Cauliflower baked with bacon, onions, sour cream and cheese.
Ingredients of Loaded baked cauliflower
- You need 1 lb of frozen cauliflower.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 3/4 lb of bacon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded colby jack cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/3 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 stick of margarine.
A Decadent Vegetable Bake That's Loaded with Good Things. Decadent isn't often a word used to describe vegetables, but the rules change when cheese sauce. This baked cauliflower casserole is also packed with delicious. Watch how to make perfect roasted cauliflower in this short recipe video!
Loaded baked cauliflower instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Microwave the cauliflower till tender. Chop the bacon up fry till crisp..
- Soften the margarine or melt.
- Chop the cauliflower into small pieces. Mix the mayonnaise, sourcream, mozzarella cheese, colby jack cheese. Add bacon, salt, pepper, and margarine..
- Mix everything well add to an oven safe dish sprinkle paprika on top. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes..
- Let sit 5 minutes serve hope you enjoy!.
Plus, see how to make several simple variations to suit your meal. Try the creamiest Loaded Cauliflower Bake with Cheddar and Bacon in the world. It's the best way to get everyone to enjoy vegetables. Loaded Cauliflower Bake is the perfect side dish – lower in carbs and so so good! It's made with a little bit milk and grass-fed butter, garlic, and herbs and topped with bacon, cheese, and chives.