Baked cauliflower. Watch how to make perfect roasted cauliflower in this short recipe video! Plus, see how to make several simple variations to suit your meal. Arrange cauliflower slices in an ovenproof baking dish and pour over the cheese mixture.
Ingredients of Baked cauliflower
- You need 1 of cauliflower (medium-sized).
- You need 1 of ready puff pastry (pâte feuilletée).
- It’s 3 slices of cheese.
- Prepare of some spices, eg. curry.
This Loaded Cauliflower Bake combines the creamy, cheesiness of a classic macaroni and cheese and the amazing fix-ins (hint BACON) from a twice baked potato, into one incredible casserole. Clean cauliflower, and trim off leaves and any brown spots. Place the whole head of cauliflower into a steamer basket, place the basket in. Baked Cauliflower is an easy way to elevate a simple vegetable into yummy side dish!
Baked cauliflower instructions
- Cook the cauliflower in boiling water for 15-20 minutes..
- Let the cauliflower cool. Cut the cheese into small stripes. Put them between the florets of the cauliflower (use knife for help)..
- Coat the cauliflower with some spices (eg. curry or herbs), wrap it in the puff pastry an place in the oven..
- Bake for about 40min in 190°C/370°F..
Nothing fancy needed, no crazy ingredients but lots of flavor and simple to prep. Baked Cauliflower Casserole Twice Baked Cauliflower Cauliflower Potatoes Keto Cauliflower Cauliflower Ideas Colliflower Recipes Banting Recipes Side Recipes Baked Coliflower. Roasting brings out nutty, buttery flavors in the cauliflower. A squeeze of lemon juice and some Parmesan cheese are all you need to turn this into. Jamie's whole roasted cauliflower recipe is a great vegan Christmas dinner idea.