Baked gobhi (cauliflower). Tandoori Gobhi is a very flavourful and healthy Cauliflower snack/ appetizer. It can very well be served as a side dish too. #ovenbaked #vegetarian #appetizer In this video, we will see how to make cauliflower roast in Oven. Usually we deep fry cauliflower for a roast.
Ingredients of Baked gobhi (cauliflower)
- Prepare 1 of whole cauliflower.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of mustard oil.
- You need 1 cup of fresh curd.
- Prepare Handful of chopped green coriander leaves.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of meat masala powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic paste.
Meanwhile, bring a large pan of water to the boil. Steps to Make Baked Gobi/Cauliflower Add cauliflower florets and mix well to marinate. Take out the baked cauliflower from the oven. For the cauliflower: Rinse the cauliflower and pat it dry.
Baked gobhi (cauliflower) step by step
- In a mixing bowl add curd and given all spices now mix it well..
- Then take a cauliflower and marinate it now brush with some oil..
- Now rest for 30 mins..
- Now bake it in the preheated oven for 20 min at 200 c..
Fill a pot with a few inches of water. Watch how to make perfect roasted cauliflower in this short recipe video! Plus, see how to make several simple variations to suit your meal. First off, whole roasted cauliflower is EXTREMELY low maintenance. The cauliflower itself really Lastly, cauliflower cooked this way becomes so super moist and tender and crazy tasty and so.