Teriyaki Chicken with Poached Egg. Classic Chicken Teriyaki prepared in the authentic Japanese cooking method. Add all the ingredients for teriyaki sauce in the bowl. Prick both sides of the chicken with a fork so it Paired it with a vegetable stir-fry and a fried egg.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Chicken with Poached Egg
- It’s 1 of chicken leg.
- You need 1-1/2 of onion.
- You need 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of honey.
- You need 2 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of grind ginger.
- You need of Shredded cabbage.
- It’s of Poached eggs.
Move to a small bowl and set aside. It's easy to make this take-out classic in your oven, on the grill, or using your pressure cooker. Teriyaki chicken with steamed asparagus and Swiss cheese will please your whole family! Encore: Crab Cakes with Poached Eggs and Horseradish Sauce.
Teriyaki Chicken with Poached Egg instructions
- Cut chicken and onion.
- Fry chicken and onion with vegetable oil..
- Mix all seasoning and cook with seasoning mixture..
- Put chicken on shredded cabbage and place poached egg. Mix all and eat with soy sauce or any sauce you like..
- Today’s dinner.
Remove the chicken from the marinade and set aside. Put the marinade in a pot over medium heat and reduce by half. Then chicken thighs or thinly pounded chicken breasts are sautéed until brown, covered with the sauce, and cooked until the sauce has thickened. This hearty dish has the potential to become the next "It" recipe. The stew is completely vegan, and with the addition of a poached egg on top, you.