Chicken biryani. #chickenbiryani #kalyanibiryani #biryanirecipe chicken biryani, biryani recipe, chicken to make, chicken biryani recipe, best biryani recipe, restaurant style biryani, dhaba stlye chicken biryani. Chicken biryani recipe with video & step-by-step photos. Biryani is one of the most amazing royal delicacies introduced to Indians by the Mughals.
Ingredients of Chicken biryani
- Prepare 1 kg of rice.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Garammasala.
- It’s 2 cups of Cooking oil.
- Prepare leaves of Coriander and mint.
- You need 9 of green chilllies.
- Prepare of tomatos half kg.
- It’s 1 kg of Chicken.
- You need 2 of Onion.
- It’s 2 table spoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s of Yougrt half cup.
- Prepare 2 table spoon of Biryani masala.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of Chilli flakes.
- You need 1/2 spoon of Turmeric.
- You need of Vinegar 2 tbl spoon.
- You need of Orange food colour.
Ready for the table in under an hour. This chicken biryani recipe has been one of the most requested reader recipes and I'm so excited to share it with you today. I had never made chicken biryani before I decided to share this recipe. Making a chicken biryani is a lengthy.
Chicken biryani instructions
- Take krhai and add 1 1/2 cup oil and let it heat.. Now add cumin seeds 1 table and 2 finnally sliced onion and fry it untill golden Brown.. Nw take bowl put chicken in it and add 1table spoon vinegar chilli flakes, turmeric, salt biryani masala,garma masala, finnally chopped tomatos, fry onion, 1 cup yougrt in it and mix it well nw take that krhai again in which u have fried onion, put ginger garlic in the oil and let it fry for 1 min. And then put all the marinated chicken in it..
- Mix well marinaTed chicken masla with ginger garlic and cover with lid and cook for 20min on low flame. Untill the oil seprated and chickn become tender…
- On the other side take large pot and put water according to the rice. Now put 1table spoon cumin, some khara masala, few green chillies, half cup oil,and 1 spoon vinegar and cover it with lid and let it boil nw add rice and cook 75%…
- Nw take another pot put all the cook chicken salan in it and add some coriander and mint leaves… Nw then put above all th rice which u have boiled and then put coriander leaves, mint leavs at last and some orange food colour on it and leave it on dum on low flame for 10 mins…
- Finnally your delicios biryani is ready
.. Serve it with raita and salad.. Stay blessed.
Biryani is a classic Indian dish that is often served at weddings and celebrations. However, it is a common dish to occasionally be made at home for dinner. This chicken biryani recipe is easy and delicious. Find more dinner inspiration at BBC Good Food. Hyderabadi biryani: Maybe the most well known type of biryani.