Quick Delicious Soba Noodles with Soft-Poached Eggs. Find Deals on Japanese Soba Noodles in Pantry Staples on Amazon. Great recipe for Quick Delicious Soba Noodles with Soft-Poached Eggs. My late father loved to eat soba noodles prepared this way for breakfast.
Ingredients of Quick Delicious Soba Noodles with Soft-Poached Eggs
- Prepare 2 of servings Soba noodles (dried or boiled).
- It’s 2 of Soft poached eggs.
- You need 1 of Japanese leek.
- Prepare 2 of servings Mentsuyu.
- You need 1 of Shichimi spice.
I particularly love cooking with Asian noodles since it cooks a bit faster than Italian noodles and it's also a bit lighter on my stomach. You can buy soba at Asian grocery stores, or the Asian section of your grocery stores. These modest noodles have a delicious nutty flavor and are the perfect accompaniment to crunchy vegetables and grilled meat. Here are scrumptious soba noodle bowl recipes to try.
Quick Delicious Soba Noodles with Soft-Poached Eggs step by step
- Use storebought hot spring eggs (onsen eggs), or make them using other COOKPAD recipes. It's quick and convenient to make soft set poached eggs in the microwave. Heat up some mentsuyu (noodle dipping sauce) seasoned as you like. If you're using dried noodles, boil them first （don't over-boil.）.
- Put the cooked soba noodles into a noodle bowl with hot Japanese noodle dipping sauce. Place the hot spring egg on top, add finely chopped leek and it's done! Season with shichimi spice to taste..
Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the soba and cook until al dente. These recipes show how versatile the quick-cooking noodle's really is. Carefully add eggs to water with a slotted spoon. Remove and crack lightly on hard surface.