Udon noodles with egg and Vienna sausages. I also scored a few packets of fresh udon noodles and a bunch of spring onions. Udon noodles with egg and Vienna sausages. of Vienna sausages, salt, chili garlic paste, ground black pepper, grated parmesan cheese, Udon noodles, non stick spray, extra large eggs. My parents used to put a can of Vienna sausages in our Christmas stockings every year!
Ingredients of Udon noodles with egg and Vienna sausages
- It’s 2 can of of Vienna sausages.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chili garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Udon noodles.
- It’s 1 of non stick spray.
- You need 2 of extra large eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of water.
Easy & Tasty Udon Noodles with Egg recipe! Learn how to make these delish savory noodles in a snap with an easy step by step tutorial video. Once hot, pour in beaten egg spreading it in a thin layer in the pan. Udon noodles are a Japanese favorite.
Udon noodles with egg and Vienna sausages step by step
- Cut the Vienna sausage into medallions.
- Heat pan spray with nonstick.
- Add the sausages to pan stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the broth of the sausages to pan and get it hot.
- Add udon noodles when noodles are no longer white add chili paste.
- Stir well make two pockets add egg one into each pockets add water cover when the eggs turn white all over let sit 1 minute.
- Gently take the eggs out and sprinkle with cheese and pepper.
Learn what they are, how to cook them, and how to serve Tempura or fried tofu and shrimp are popular toppings, as well as egg and a variety of meat and Popular udon dishes include tempura udon, a soup filled with noodles and topped with tempura. Vienna sausages and rice combined with corn, black beans, onion and chipotle pepper for a zesty skillet dish Libby's Corn is a product of Seneca Foods Corporation. Discover step by step How to Make Udon noodles with egg and Vienna sausages in your home. Hearty, delightfully chewy udon noodles are a Japanese comfort food staple perfect for pairing with umami-rich broths. Here, we're making our udon noodle soup with white miso—a Japanese fermented soybean paste perfect for highlighting delicate flavors.