Spicy shrimp scamp pasta. Shrimp are served with linguine pasta in a white wine-and-butter sauce flecked with fresh parsley for a quick and impressive main dish. Unfortunately, we ate it before I remembered to add a photo. I like my food a little spicy, so I added more red pepper and salt.
Ingredients of Spicy shrimp scamp pasta
- It’s 1 lb of spaghetti,or linguine.a long pasta works best.
- You need 2 lb of peeled, deviened shrimp.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of capers.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 cup of white wine,i used pinot grigio.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of chicken boullion powder, optional.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped Fresh parsley.
- It’s 1 of dry red Chile flakes, optional.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
Also, little disclaimer- Shrimp scampi usually doesn't have old bay in it- but like I said, this is MY version and I have a thing that if I make shrimp- I HAVE to put old This pasta should taste lemony, spicy and rich from the addition of butter and cheese- so adjust these seasonings as you desire! We took classic Shrimp Scampi and turned it into this shrimp scampi pasta recipe. Just like our Creamy Shrimp Pasta, this is perfect With the exception of the pasta, the shrimp and scampi sauce come together in one pan. This recipe comes together fast so have all of your ingredients prepped.
Spicy shrimp scamp pasta step by step
- Cook pasta al dente.
- Wash and pat dry shrimp.
- Heat a pan on high heat, add olive oil and one tblspn butter.
- Add shrimp to pan, season with salt and pepper to taste. Once browned remove from pan..
- Don't worry if shrimp aren't completely done you just want a brown color, you will add them back later.
- The sauce part goes quick so have all your ingredients ready.
- Reduce heat to medium, add capers fry one minute..
- Add garlic, cook one minute or less don't let it burn.
- Add white wine, simmer about 2 minutes.
- Whisk in boullion and butter and lemon juice.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Once butter is melted taste for salt. the boullion is salt based so you may not need to add any..
- Add drained pasta and shrimp back to pan. toss in parsley, and chile flake if desired..
- Cover and let simmer 2-3 minutes so flavors blend and pasta soaks up flavor.
Spicy Parmesan Shrimp Pasta – So flavorful, so spicy and so easy to put together, perfect for those busy weeknights! This shrimp pasta comes together so easily with just a handful of pantry ingredients. Looking for something different with shrimp scampi and found this and gave it a try. This recipe for shrimp scampi pasta takes those simple, classic flavors and with a twirl of a fork wrapped around slinky angel hair pasta puts the fresh taste of summer smack dab on your dinner table. This Crispy Shrimp Scampi Pasta with Parmesan & Peas is a crispy, slightly spicy, cheesy, lemon-y and buttery shrimp pasta dish that elevates shrimp scampi by using buttery crackers instead of a panko crust.