Shrimp tacos with Mango Radish Salsa. These shrimp tacos with mango salsa are a quick and easy dinner option that features tender shrimp, sweet and tangy mango salsa, and creamy cilantro lime sauce, all inside warm corn tortillas. The fresh mango salsa is the perfect counterpart to the spiced shrimp and creamy sauce. Add the remaining ingredients and mix; season with salt and pepper.
Ingredients of Shrimp tacos with Mango Radish Salsa
- It’s of Mango Radish Salsa.
- It’s 2 of medium mangos cubed.
- It’s 2 of large avocado cubed.
- Prepare of Roughly 4 Radishes depending on size.
- You need of Cilantro.
- It’s of Red onion diced.
- You need 2 of Jalapenos.
- Prepare of Garlic salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need Half of lemon.
- It’s of Shrimp.
- Prepare of De-vained shrimp.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Chili powder.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Cheyenne pepper.
- It’s of Spicy Mayo Sauce.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Sriracha sauce.
- You need of Shichimi.
- You need of Flour tortillas.
Looking for a shrimp taco recipe? This Cajun Shrimp Tacos with Mango Salsa recipe from Delish.com is the best. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Make mango salsa: In a medium bowl, combine mango, avocado.
Shrimp tacos with Mango Radish Salsa instructions
- Fire roast jalapenos then remove the seed and chop fine.
- Chop remain Mango, Radish, avocado, purple onion and cilantro and mix in bowl, season with garlic salt, pepper and lemon juice from 1/2 of a lemon.
- And 2tbs of olive oil to a cast iron skillet..
- Once hot add shrimp and season with salt, pepper, chili powder, and cheyenne pepper..
- Mix mayo, sriracha, and shichimi seasoning in a bowl amount depends of spice tolerance..
- Place shrimp on flour tortilla add mango radish salsa and top with cheese and spicy Mayo..
Spicy Shrimp Tacos topped with Mango Avocado Salsa and Cilantro Lime Crema. I originally had planned to put these on the blog around Cinco de Mayo. Tropical coconut shrimp tacos served over a chili lime coleslaw and topped with a mango papaya salsa. In this taco recipe, the bright fruity punch of fresh salsa brings out the juiciness of the shrimp. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.