Chicken tacos. These simple yet flavorful chicken tacos are easy to make and filled with super juicy and delicious chicken! Perfect for weeknight meals and makes great leftovers! Easy Chicken Tacos – With a simple spice rub, the chicken is cooked so quickly on the stovetop!
Ingredients of Chicken tacos
- It’s 1 of whole chicken, or several large breasts.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 (15 ounce) of can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 Tbsp of chilli powder.
- You need 2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need As needed of Corn tortillas.
- It’s Some of Cabbage salsa.
- Prepare 1/2 of cabbage.
- Prepare 1/4 bunch of cilantro.
- You need 1 of lime.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of large clove of garlic chopped and mashed with.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt until creamy.
The same tasty Mexican dish with half the fat of standard tacos. Pile on the chicken, salsa and guacamole, and build yourself a delicious dinner. Chicken Tacos. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These spicy tacos are perfect for weeknight dinners and are sure to please the entire family.
Chicken tacos instructions
- Boil the chicken in salted water until it pulls apart with a fork. I use a frozen whole chicken or frozen chicken breasts and boil them in water the covers them for 1.5 hours. OR now that I have an instapot I cook them under pressure for 1 hour, this uses much less water. (make sure to cook those bones down for soup later).
- Take chicken out of the water and allow to cool until you can handle it. Then using two forks, or your hands, shred the chicken..
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and add all of the incredients and cook until well combined. Adjust seasonings to taste..
- To prepare the corn torialls, wrap in a wet papertowel and microwave for 1:30 or unil they are all soft and a little curley..
- Serve with cabbage salsa. Make sure to mash the garlic, it really helps spread out the flavour..
- Other variations include fish tacos, beef tacos, and refried bean tacos..
I'm pretty sure my love for tacos is apparent on this site. So it's about How to Make Chicken Tacos. These chicken tacos start with a quick mixture of the chicken taco. A wide variety of chicken tacos options are available to you, such as material, feature, and quantity. These chicken tacos are a healthier spin on traditional beef tacos — and they're just as good, if not better.