Strawberry Smoothie. Join the GreenBlender Smoothie Club to get five hand crafted smoothie recipes, and all the Chocolate-dipped strawberries are irresistible, and this smoothie is a healthful way to enjoy the. Strawberry smoothies are healthy, delicious, and refreshing — and best of all, they're easy to make! Strawberry Smoothie Recipe: It's the best because it is SO simple.
Ingredients of Strawberry Smoothie
- It’s 200 grams of strawberry hulled, washed and cut into pieces.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milkmaid.
- Prepare 200 grams of whipping cream.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 5-6 of ice cubes crushed.
Most kids love strawberries and can make a smoothie on their own. Wake up to this refreshing Strawberry Smoothie recipe. I love smoothie because they taste so rich and yummy! Strawberries are one of my favorites, along with bananas and other flavors.
Strawberry Smoothie step by step
- In a blender combine strawberries, milk, sugar, milkmaid, whipping cream, vanilla essence and ice cubes..
- Blend all these until smooth and creamy..
- Put into glasses and serve..
They are a good source of. From breakfast smoothies to guilt free dessert smoothies, there's a lot that you can do with strawberries. Here are some delicious and super healthy. Frozen Strawberries: While you can use either fresh or frozen strawberries for this recipe, I prefer using frozen. They make the smoothie icy cold!