Strawberry Smoothie. Join the GreenBlender Smoothie Club to get five hand crafted smoothie recipes, and all the Chocolate-dipped strawberries are irresistible, and this smoothie is a healthful way to enjoy the. Strawberry smoothies are healthy, delicious, and refreshing — and best of all, they're easy to make! Strawberry Smoothie Recipe: It's the best because it is SO simple.
Ingredients of Strawberry Smoothie
- It’s 1/4 cup of Crushed Ice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Yoghurt.
- Prepare 8-10 of Roughly chopped Strawberries.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Apple juice.
Most kids love strawberries and can make a smoothie on their own. Wake up to this refreshing Strawberry Smoothie recipe. I love smoothie because they taste so rich and yummy! Strawberries are one of my favorites, along with bananas and other flavors.
Strawberry Smoothie step by step
- In a jug add Crushed Ice, Roughly Chopped Strawberries..
- Then add Yoghurt, Honey, apple juice and blend them nicely..
- Now take out in a glass and enjoy smoothie..
They are a good source of. From breakfast smoothies to guilt free dessert smoothies, there's a lot that you can do with strawberries. Here are some delicious and super healthy. Frozen Strawberries: While you can use either fresh or frozen strawberries for this recipe, I prefer using frozen. They make the smoothie icy cold!